in the Day's Riding
written and illustrated
by Will James
Charles Scribners Sons
- Originally published in 1933, this is the 1936
printing with a C on the copyright page.
- Same size, layout and format
of the original first printing.
- This is the last printing made like the
original. Those that follow are smaller.
- A great sized book with plenty
of room to show off and enjoy the art of Will James.
- This book feels great
in the hand or lap because of its size and heft.
- 9 1/2" tall by 7
3/8" wide and 1 1/8" thick.
- Dark Red cloth cover in very nice
- No writing or tears. No stains. Just an overall uniform patina
that adds to the charm of this great book.
- This is one of my favorites
as it contains 42 short stories and monographs with 106 pieces of Will James finest
work, spanning 12 years.
- All in the Day's Riding contains more about the
cowboy life than any other Will James book.
- 251 pages.